Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feverish ramblings

I am sorry for no updates once we got home!

I have a fever, a really stuffy nose, a sore throat and chills. Christian has pink cheeks, a good appetite, a good attitude, and good blood sugar levels. We are all following the diet, and so far only Tommy doesn't seem to get enough to eat from it, so of course, I let him eat more. (Okay, I admit-- I am hungrier on the diet too, but I know I'll get over it).

I am getting ready to hit the sack, but I just wanted to check in. I will leave you with this link that my dad sent to me today.

Turn up your volume. Seriously, you should watch this.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Take care of yourself and get well soon!

I pulled out the Les Miz soundtrack at home just to remember how that song goes, and she really nailed it!

L.G. said...

Jen,

I sent this to EVERYBODY today - except, it seems you?

It's wonderful.

I cried.

Ah - there she is striking a blow for grey-haired women with double chins of a certain age. It did me a WORLD of good.

(You know I stopped coloring my hair, right? Oy - am I grey!)

Liza